Tag Archives: most popular death metal band

DethkloK net worth

DethkloK net worth. PYGear.com

For those who don’t know DethkloK (is it possible?). Here are some quick facts.

Dethklok is the world’s most popular and successful death metal band.

What does it mean in numbers?

Cannibal Corpse has 2.1 million Facebook followers in a parallel universe.
MetallicA has 36 million Facebook followers.
Guns N’ Roses has 29 million followers.

Dethklok is the “World’s Greatest Cultural Force”.

In a parallel universe, it is Italy. WTF??? I thought it was the United States, hands down?

Dethklok has a fanbase of billions of fanatics. Imagine the number of Likes on their fucking Facebook Page!!??!! No, not this one.

Dethklok are the World’s Seventh Largest Economy.

That’s the most interesting part to me. Since I fucking love Money!!!

Who are the world’s largest economies?

The world’s largest economies are countries that are classified by the humongousness of their GDP (Gross Domestic Product ~ market value) For a more elaborate and accurate definition of GDP (and if you have hard time sleeping at night) I suggest that you read the Investopedia exposé about the GDP.

Anyway…

Currently the world’s seventh largest economy is France with a GDP of US$2,938,271,000,000 = US$2.93 TRILLION

So, conservatively, DethloK market value/GDP/ net worth/whatever the fuck it is just above US$2,938,271 Million

Dethklok > US$2,938,271 Million = US$2.93 Trillion

Dethklok World's Seventh Largest Economy
Dethklok World’s Seventh Largest Economy

Dethklok would replace France at the 7th position of countries (largest economies) GDP list.
And technically, France would replace Italy at the 8th place. But who cares?

That’s it, now for all the nerdy Metalheads who red until the end.
You now know that, as the World’s Seventh Largest Economy,

Dethklok net worth is US$2.93 TRILLION.

Individual net worth of each Dethklok members and their manager

In their original contract with manager Brian Epstein in 1962, Epstein got 25 percent of the gross money, and the four Beatles evenly split the remaining 75 percent. The Beatles stayed even-steven, equally splitting concert fees, record royalties and merchandising profits. However, Brian Epstein didn’t lived long enough to enjoys his riches. He died of an accidental alcohol and barbiturates overdose.

Elvis Presley was splitting everything 50-50 with Colonel Parker. 

Assuming all five band members and their manager/lawyer/CFO Charles Foster Offdensen split net profits evenly, what would their individual net worth be?

Dethklok band members

Dethklok manager, lawyer, CFO Charles Foster Offdensenffdensen
Dethklok manager, lawyer, CFO Charles Foster Offdensen

Dethklok revenue streams

  • Sponsorship contracts, which most likely make them the most money
  • Sales of their 3 studio albums
  • Live shows
  • Merchandising
  • Diversified investments in real estate and stocks thanks to Charles Foster Offdensen’s business acumen.

Now if we want a gross number without too much accounting gymnastics.

We should split $2.93 Trillion into 6.

For a giganormous:

Individual Net Worth: $488 BILLION

Making each five Dethklok members and their manager.

The 6 Richest Person In The World

Putting Elon Musk ($205 B) at number 7; Bernard Arnault ($181 B) at number 8; and Jeff Bezos ($157 B) at number 9.

Dethklok Investment Corporation (DIC)

As an honest, responsible, and intelligent CFO, Offdensen secretly founded the DIC to puts aside 10% of all profits. Thus insuring the long-term wealth of each Dethklok’s members and himself. 

Making it the top 23 world’s largest assets owner with

$293 BILLION Assets Under Management.

All thanks to CFO Charles Foster Offdensen!

The brain behind the money machine!

Join the PYGear.com Community!

Join PYGear.com now!

 

Originally published on: https://www.punkmetalrap.com/2021/06/dethklok-net-worth.html
Sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dethklok
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Metalocalypse_characters
http://www.deathmetal.org/news/the-most-popular-death-metal-bands/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
https://www.metalsucks.net/2016/09/08/guns-n-roses-now-twelfth-largest-economy-world/
https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthemath/comments/occr2f/request_fictional_tv_show_band_dethklok_is_ranked/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randolph_Scott
https://www.caproasia.com/2022/12/03/2022-top-100-asset-owners-ranking/