Bagism t-shirt inspired by John Lennon & Yoko Ono Bagism sign in 1970 in New York. They created bagism as a satire of prejudice, where by living in a bag a person could not be judge on their bodily appearance.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua