|Parental Advisory Explicit Content
In my view, this is the best and coolest T-shirt you can get. My personal favorite.
The story behind the Parental Advisory label AKA Tipper Sticker
- In 1985, when Heavy Metal music was profane, satanic and over-the-top.
- The PMRC (Parents Music Resource Center) aka the Washington Wives aka a bunch of politician’s wives with too much leisure time and a strong desire to impose their view of the world upon everyone else.
- The Washington Wives were led by Tipper Gore, wife of Al Gore.
- The PMRC / Washington Wives mission was to suppress any music containing profane lyrics, obscene sexuality, violence, alcohol and drugs reference, and occult satanic lyrics. Which mean all cool music!
- The United States Senate, financing their wives crusade with taxpayer Money, agreed on an hearing in a supreme attempt to suppress “porn rock” forever.
- The best way that Tipper and the Congress find to suppress “porn rock” forever was to oblige record companies to put a Parental Advisory sticker on each and every music record containing offensive to provide a warning “to prospective purchasers of sexually explicit or other potentially offensive content.”
- Then the Parental Advisory warning label AKA Tipper Sticker was officially created as the ultimate weapon to suppress the evil influence of rock music on our children.
- However, their repressive effort backfired as the Tipper Sticker became a stamp of coolness that every kid look up to before buying any kind of music.
- This sticker was made to advertise that a music album was cool. Thank you Tipper Gore! Thank you P.M.R.C. (Parents Music Resource Center)! You created, unknowingly, the coolest logo, label, sign ever made.
- Here is the coolest T-shirt ever made, the one that every music lovers should own. The Tipper Sticker T-shirt.
Brought to you by